Saturday, August 27, 2005

Vive Aruba

So i've been checking out some other "blogs" that apparently have the same interests that i've put down on my profile...curiousity and all that - you know...the wierd thing is, is that the majority, if not nearly all, of these haven't posted in quite a while...they all seem to have stopped and just disappeared. My mind is telling me -hell they just got caught up in other stuff...they thought a blog would be cool 'cause well you know it's trendy and what not, but the other half of me is thinking- what happened to these people? Did they just vanish? I mean, shouldn't we be looking for these folks ?...they just suddenly fell off. did something happen? are they wanting to post and tell us something and can't...did something horrible happen...are they just locked in the bathroom and can't get to the computer to let someone know...hell, these people could be hungry and tired layed up in the bathtub...someone should look in to this...not me - no...too busy - got to try and put every album i own on to my new toy (and those of you who have seen my extensive collection of music know how time consuming this process will be)...no it must be someone else for sure...but it needs to happen though...where have all these people gone and are they OK? I mean how can we just go about our days acting as if everything is alright when "Karl B" is tied up in the basement somewhere?

1 comment:

salemonz said...

But seriously, I can see how Ian gets so good at spitting out well-formed written treatises. This blogging thing definitely helps hone da skillz.

I’ve even started to blow off posting, but it’s good to make yourself do it. And, it’ll keep you sane. Check it.