Sunday, September 11, 2005

HOOK 'Em HORNS!

Fuck! Shit! Ass!...my turrets is acting up again...so the stress of Texas vs. Ohio State is gone, well worth waking up early to catch the end of the game - ah and what an ending it was... and now back with this fantasy nonsense...anyway...i've got five web pages open right now perusing the lastest before finalizing the opening Sunday roster and word is out from philly (yes, I'm even reading the Local papers, ESPN knows much, but the beat reporters that follow teams day in and day out have the REAL story) that the Eagles brass has told Brian Westbrook to, in essence, Fuck off...and that they're not paying him anything HA! great...so now i'm back to Mike Anderson or do I cast my die and stick with Westbrook in hopes that he goes out and puts up Huge numbers in the face of the owners? Of course I also now have to take a closer look at who i'm gonna go with at tight end 'cause Bledsoe - through preseason anyway - appeared oblivious to the mere existance of Witten - but Pollard has space-case Harrington throwing at him into a GB defense in what local reports out of Detroit are dubbing THE game of the season for the Lions...then what will become of 'ol Roy Williams, a lock in my mind to play every week on draft day, but now - LOOK AT ME NOW!!!- Damn You Joey Harrington! Damn You! So do i play two tight ends - Witten and Pollard in hopes that Williams will be too deep and too covered; stick with 'ol Roy in hopes that he's pumped after the Longhorns victory; hope Parcell's calls Witten's number early and often; and for God's sake what to do with this damned Mike Anderson - a week ago I knew not who you were and now, mere hours before kickoff you bastard, I keep hearing of your accolades and how it "may be a smart move for fantasy owners to take a long look at anderson this week." Too much, too much indeed...at least the Longhorns did not disappoint and either way I can stand tall through the week knowing that there's still hope down in Austin...and hope in Pasadena for that matter! ha! Hook 'em Horns...

3 comments:

brogonzo said...

I would have expected more screaming about Culpepper, who really really screwed you hard.

Finch said...

I'm still in shock...three guys put up 35 points before sunday...the rest of my team garnered 15...completly amazing

brogonzo said...

I'm still pissed about the 54 points left sitting on my bench. I'm sorry, Steelers.... I never should have doubted you.