Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Magazine...

well here it is...this finally hit the stands last Friday - which is great timing with everyone on the entire peninsula ON LEAVE somewhere else...whatever, I'm just happy that the damn thing is finally done...and now on to the NEXT issue...whenever the hell that might be - I just love the organization of things here...it's simply amazing that ANYTHING gets done...anyway - enjoy the latest issue of the ROK Steady (Winter 2005) – of which I will only take credit for all of the layout and design and anything that you like about the thing…any errors you may find were obviously someone else’s department and anything you don’t like – well – whatever, it’s free so there…

3 comments:

Finch said...

well a civilian could copy the pdf and make his/her own...or after providing a suitable address one may be provided to said civilian...for a large fee of course...

Anonymous said...

Do you think it would be possible if I got a copy too? Lala

salemonz said...

Hey dood, I can't get it while at work, I'll have to wait a day or so until the Hajji guys fix the internet in the trailers :( Sorry about that. I'll grab it when I can!