Tuesday, January 03, 2006



Well I wish I had something new and compelling to say about the upcoming “Game to End All Games” and even the New Year for that matter, but I really don’t…

As for the New Year – I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday celebration…I was safe, but happy – not so much…

I was aroused from my post next to my toilet at around 2a.m.-ish by my NCO bidding me a happy New Year…I apparently had eaten some rather disagreeable food the night before and was relegated to either sitting on or standing over the toilet for much of the evening Saturday…a fitting end to a rather crappy 2005 if I do say so myself…that being said – the food – and 2005 – are now out of my system…so here’s to a joyous and magnificent 2006!

As for the Game…well I think I’ve pretty much covered it…I just had the urge to play around with good ‘ol Photoshop and came out with the above image…whatever…I’m excited…burnt orange is pretty much all I’m wearing right now…tomorrow will be the only day I have to work this week because I’ve put in a pass for Thursday and Friday so I can enjoy the game, which comes on about 10a.m. out here, and then have a reasonable time to “recover” either from the pissed-off-edness or revelry that will surely follow this year’s Rose Bowl…

Other than that, I’ve got some exciting things in the works, but I will not dare jinx them by blabbering on quite yet…let’s just say that it will ideally involve many hours of flying followed by MANY hours of happiness…that’s all you’ll get out of me at this point…

So here’s to 2006…many moments, hours, days – hell an entire year of happiness…and let’s not forget HOOK ‘EM HORNS! Oh Yeah!

No comments: