Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Cough, cough...cooouuuffffff...

Sorry for the lack of posts or anything people...still sick..coughing right now as I type this...pain...had an alert this morning at aroung 5a.m. which helped - to not make me feel any better - and i've got CQ (24hour duty) this Saturday which no doubt will KILL me...which is very unfortunate...it's like I have to pay back my couple days of trying to smile...as if it wasn't enought that for every moment in Saipan that I felt happy I kept beating myelf up inside because it didn't feel right - feeling happy without HER...every moment of happiness was matched with a moment of (for lack of a better word) pain...it just didn't feel right creating any sort of worth-a-damn-memory without HER by my side...it just didn't seem to mean anything without HER...but I guess I digress...anyway...still sick...thanks Lope...I Love you Angela...stay safe...I'll get to a photo or two when I start to feel better party people...word up!...mahalo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you cant even word up your boy on his birthday huh? "but i digress"... hope your feelin better soon. Use that phone thing, I got some news.

Anonymous said...

hope to hear from you Friday morning darlin'! You worry yo momma! I was so hoping that you were having a GREAT time on "the island" - you certainly deserve it! Once out of the big "A" - I want you thoroughly checked out - - this weird "virus" has hit you too many times to not go un-diagnosed. [sorry military guys but this is my "first born"! your mommas would be worried too - it never ends!]
Anyway Finch - I LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better too. I just had surgery again, but out here in Kuwait. Could you please check your ako and write back. I miss you too...Lala