Sunday, January 15, 2006

Note to self...

Just so it's down and in writing...

The door is open folks...If the Steelers can find a way to get passed the Colts they may very well find their way in to a Super Bowl Championship...they match up VERY well with the Broncos and while I don't think that they will beat the Colts - I have to say that IF...wow that's an IF...if they beat the Colts the Super Bowl can be their's for the taking...Like I said - I don't think they'll beat Indy, BUT if they do I feel confident that Big Ben will be making someone A LOT of money in Vegas come Super Bowl Time...just so it's down, and in the record... blah...!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that's a lot of IF'S, but it doesn't matter anymore IF the Steelers beat the Colts, because they already did, I'll just say BONG....

brogonzo said...

WELCOME TO SUMMER CAMP, you smug Indianapolis bastards! Despite awful officiating and a hostile crowd, Steelers Nation is heading to the second AFC title game in two years.

Finch said...

first of all - i wrote this WELL before the game started...and for the record - ELLIS - YOU'RE NOT A STEELER FAN...bandwgon bastard...you're a Lions fan jeeze...i know it's embarrasing, but you can't just jump on to another ship whenever you want...as for you IAN...i'm sure you are very drunk or very passed out somewhere rightnow...I hope your Steelers can pull it off...

brogonzo said...

I spent the first three quarters drinking with glee... and then sobered up quickly when the fourth started looking savage.

Thank God that Vanderjagt decided to screw his first (and probably last, come to think of it) home kick of his career up.

brogonzo said...

Like I said, Rotten Officiating.