Friday, January 13, 2006



FRIDAY THE...

Fridays are Wonder-FULL…

Especially when it’s the 13th…this one though I didn’t’ realize until late in the afternoon…when it all started to make sense…

For some reason this morning it was raining…not snowing…hmmmmmm…0530 - sure enough it was raining…PT was “cancelled” for my guys….bong…

An extra two hours of sleep later – I’m on my way to the office…there’s a cab…sweet – gotta ride…basketball is on TV (on my computer screen) – wonderful – pistons spurs and then the Kobe’s vs. the LeBrons…sweet…

But then d-r-a-m-a…

And suddenly I’m volunteering to go on this trip because one of the Soldiers can’t…there’s no possible way they paperwork can be done in time though…

Or is there…

Yes…yes there is…

A four-day weekend this weekend for Martin Luther King and then my first day “back” I’ll be in the middle of the Pacific on a little island called Saipan…

The things I do for my country folks! HA!...awesome…

No comments: